All your accounts in one place
- No need for multiple logins and passwords you can’t remember. Wela aggregates with over 19k financial institutions
- View your total net worth anytime, anywhere
- Receive personalized insights directly to your mobile device or inbox
The First True Digital Advisor
- Receive personalized advice based off of your financial needs and goals.
- Track your daily, weekly, or monthly spending habits
- Get a feel for how your financial situation compares to your contemporaries
Adjust common variables to see the power of investing. See how much you’re capable of saving over a period of time or determine how much you need to save and for how long to reach your goal.
See how you stack up against your peers. This tool allows you to anonymously compare your situation to other people in your age range and location to see where you can improve.
SAVE FOR COLLEGE
You can’t set a goal if you don’t know how much to save. This tool will help you determine how much you need to save for college. From there, set a monthly savings goal and begin saving for your kids’ tuition.
SAVING FOR A HOME
Discover how much home you can actually afford and how much you need to save for your downpayment. From there you can set a savings goal to get you on your way to your dream home.
PAY OFF DEBT
This tool helps you determine your excess cash flow so you can start destroying debt. Toggle important variables to see how they affect getting to your goal of being debt-free.
Use your age and risk tolerance to determine how you should be allocating your 401k. See recommendations for an allocation strategy across cash, stocks, and bonds.
Financial Planning Tools
- Learn how to allocate your 401k to match your age and risk tolerance
- Determine how much you need to be saving for college
- Discover how much home you can afford
- Plan to get out of debt quickly
- See how you compare to your peers
- Investment decisions driven by real people, not just algorithms.
- Automatic rebalancing
- You’re just one text/tweet/FaceTime/phone call away from your financial advisor
- Have your own financial planning quarterback for help with estate planning, tax planning and insurance planning.
- No minimums and no fees up to your first $10,000 invested with Wela Strategies